Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Blog Assignment #6

 As I completed ENG 101, I learned how to create a thesis statement which help me build strong essays. ENG 259 was a completely different than that. AS I started , I thought it would be similar to ENG 101 mixed with some engineering knowledge. The work I was given proved my theory wrong. ENG 259 is based more on being technical giving descriptions and recommendations for everyday technology. I was pretty new into this and it allowed me to start all fresh and new. My way of writing had to be transformed. What I learn throughout the whole ENG259 semester is that before products can be made or selected, companies have to write reports, take results and send a recommendation reports. I also learned how to create a memo efficiently. I really liked this course because it made me curious about what to find and  dig deeper into technology. I recommended for newer people to take this course because it is really fun and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment